Wednesday, June 26, 2013

when your heart is broken


and me? i pray. god, it’s time for a break! god, answer in love! answer with your sure salvation! rescue me from the swamp, don’t let me go under for good, pull me out of the clutch of the enemy; this whirlpool is sucking me down. don’t let the swamp be my grave, the black hole swallow me, its jaws clenched around me. now answer me, god, because you love me; let me see your great mercy full-face.
psalm 69:13-16 the message

"when your heart is broken, be encouraged that jesus knows what you are going through and that you are becoming like him. but there's another purpose: you can help others whose hearts are broken. god will use you to help bring healing to them. don't waste your experiences; they have great value."
warren wiersbe

No comments:

Post a Comment